Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering
The Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering is interested in the following types of people:
- 1Those who are interested in the basic theories, technologies, and skills involved in the information, electrical, and electronic fields, and who have a keen motivation to positively and voluntarily engage in study and research activities.
- 2Those who want to gain the ability to solve engineering problems, have an abundant curiosity and creativity, lead an advanced information society, and contribute to society.
- 3People who understand the basic subjects covered in classes taken through high school and who possess excellent understanding and application skills, especially in mathematics, physics, or chemistry, or in multiple subjects
- Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering and Architecture
- Department of Mechanical and Mathematical Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering
- Department of Materials Science and Applied Chemistry